The makers of Mahanati are very happy with the way their film is performing at the box office. The latest we hear is that the film has collected a total share of 34 crores worldwide to date and is going fairly well in most of the areas.
The trade reveals that the film will easily cross the 40 crore mark in its long run. Upon this, the satellite rights of the film were sold for a whopping 18 crores hereby adding more revenue for the makers, Swapna Cinema.
So, it is now very clear that Mahanati has not only been critically acclaimed but is also a super hit at the box office.
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods