The makers of Mahanati are very happy with the way their film is performing at the box office. The latest we hear is that the film has collected a total share of 34 crores worldwide to date and is going fairly well in most of the areas.
The trade reveals that the film will easily cross the 40 crore mark in its long run. Upon this, the satellite rights of the film were sold for a whopping 18 crores hereby adding more revenue for the makers, Swapna Cinema.
So, it is now very clear that Mahanati has not only been critically acclaimed but is also a super hit at the box office.
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral