Mahanati, the much-talked-about biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri, is continuing its solid run at the box-offices over the weekend. Apart from movie connoisseurs, Mahanati has wowed several celebrities from the film industry.
As per the latest updates, senior hero Nandamuri Balakrishna is watching Mahanati along with his family members at Prasad Labs in Hyderabad. The screening was specially organized for the Nandamuri family and their response is awaited.
Balakrishna is going to play his father, legendary actor and former Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh NT Ramarao in the soon-to-commence biopic, NTR.
Articles that might interest you:
- National award-winning actor joins Disco Raja
- Still no update on Nikhil’s Arjun Suravaram
- Rashmika super excited to shoot with Mahesh Babu
- Star hero gives blockbuster but has no films in hand
- Fresh speculation on NTR’s lady in RRR
- iSmart Shankar’s Ceded first weekend collections are here