Mahanati, the much-talked-about biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri, is continuing its solid run at the box-offices over the weekend. Apart from movie connoisseurs, Mahanati has wowed several celebrities from the film industry.
As per the latest updates, senior hero Nandamuri Balakrishna is watching Mahanati along with his family members at Prasad Labs in Hyderabad. The screening was specially organized for the Nandamuri family and their response is awaited.
Balakrishna is going to play his father, legendary actor and former Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh NT Ramarao in the soon-to-commence biopic, NTR.
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?