The controversy surrounding the unfortunate death of Sushant Singh Rajput refuses to die. With the Mumbai police interrogating more than 40 people related to the actor, the case has been hogging the limelight for a while now since the motive behind the actor’s suicide hasn’t been established clearly yet. As a result, there are several theories behind what could have led to his death.
For the past few weeks, there’s been a growing demand to hand over the case to CBI for a fair and thorough investigation. However, Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackery has now stated that Mumbai police is quite capable of handling the investigation on its own. He also urged people, who might have any information that might help the investigation, to come forward and help the police department. “I also request people to not politicise this case and create a rift between Maharashtra and Bihar,” he said.
With Maharashtra CM making it clear that he isn’t keen on handing over the probe to CBI, it remains to be seen how Sushant Singh’s family is going to react to it. Incidentally, the actor’s sister had written a letter to PM Modi urging him to help their family to get justice.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anand Deverakonda in a psycho crime thriller
- Paayal Rajput overcomes her fear, gets vaccinated
- Covid 2nd wave: Team RRR send out an appeal to the nation
- Fans commence Chiranjeevi’s birthday celebrations 100 days in advance
- Anil Ravipudi gives an update on F3’s release
- Suspense on Mahesh-Trivikram film’s title to end soon