Superstar Mahesh Babu’s latest outing, Maharshi is witnessing good revenues in all domestic areas. After crossing 25 crores share mark in Nizam, now the film achieved a milestone in West Godavari region.
As per the trade reports, the film has crossed 5 crores share mark and collected 5,01,49,000 in West Godavari by the end of its 12-days run and emerged as the first 5 crore movie for Mahesh Babu in this region.
Maharshi’s collections are steady in all the major locations in Andhra and Telangana.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas, Pooja Hegde chemistry to be a highlight in #Prabhas20
- Is this the release date of Venky’s Naarappa?
- Trivikram launches the first look of Bhavya Creations’ next
- Release date locked for Ravi Teja’s Krack
- After Pink and Krish’s film, Pawan in talks for a crazy project?
- Date locked for Nithiin’s marriage?