Superstar Mahesh Babu’s latest outing, Maharshi is witnessing good revenues in all domestic areas. After crossing 25 crores share mark in Nizam, now the film achieved a milestone in West Godavari region.
As per the trade reports, the film has crossed 5 crores share mark and collected 5,01,49,000 in West Godavari by the end of its 12-days run and emerged as the first 5 crore movie for Mahesh Babu in this region.
Maharshi’s collections are steady in all the major locations in Andhra and Telangana.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll: Which of these directors should launch Mokshagnya?
- Yet another story of Mokshagnya’s debut comes out
- Janhvi Kapoor steps into this sequel
- Kalki’s run time locked
- Maharshi’s 50 days event called off
- Film and political celebs condole Vijaya Nirmala’s demise