Superstar Mahesh Babu’s latest outing, Maharshi is witnessing good revenues in all domestic areas. After crossing 25 crores share mark in Nizam, now the film achieved a milestone in West Godavari region.
As per the trade reports, the film has crossed 5 crores share mark and collected 5,01,49,000 in West Godavari by the end of its 12-days run and emerged as the first 5 crore movie for Mahesh Babu in this region.
Maharshi’s collections are steady in all the major locations in Andhra and Telangana.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Colour Photo – Only for a few emotions
- Prabhas’ birthday: Vyjayanthi Movies confirms the big buzz
- Poll : What did you think of Radhe Shyam’s motion poster?
- Birthday special : What do you like the most about Prabhas?
- Bigg Boss 4 – These three in the danger zone this week
- Mohan Babu’s Son Of India launched- Deets inside