Released on May 9 to average reviews and a thumping response from fans, Mahesh Babu’s Maharshi became the highest grossing movie in the Superstar’s career. The film has surpassed several non-Baahubali records within just a couple of weeks since its release.
Maharshi is continuing its decent run at the box-offices across Australia. In its 18-day journey, the film has collected a gross of $322K. The film is all set to break Aravindha Sametha’s full-run gross ($323K) today to enter the list of all-time top 5 highest grossing Telugu movies in Australia, after Baahubali 2 ($4.6M), Bharat Ane Nenu ($460K), Rangasthalam ($372K) and Khaidi No 150 ($350K).
Articles that might interest you:
- Juicy info on Prabhas-Pooja Hegde’s Radhe Shyam
- Team KGF 2 in big tension – Here’s why
- Legendary playback singer SP Balasubrahmanyam critical
- Prashanth Neel’s special request to NTR
- Case filed against Kathi Mahesh- Sent to Jail
- Exclusive Interview : Kaumudi Nemani – Mahesh sir has a terrific sense of humor