Released on May 9 to average reviews and a thumping response from fans, Mahesh Babu’s Maharshi became the highest grossing movie in the Superstar’s career. The film has surpassed several non-Baahubali records within just a couple of weeks since its release.
Maharshi is continuing its decent run at the box-offices across Australia. In its 18-day journey, the film has collected a gross of $322K. The film is all set to break Aravindha Sametha’s full-run gross ($323K) today to enter the list of all-time top 5 highest grossing Telugu movies in Australia, after Baahubali 2 ($4.6M), Bharat Ane Nenu ($460K), Rangasthalam ($372K) and Khaidi No 150 ($350K).
Articles that might interest you:
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo crosses 100 crore mark
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?
- Orey Bujjiga wraps up shoot-Confirms release date
- New title of Prabhas’s next becomes a hot topic