Ending the high drama surrounding the release date, Dil Raju, one of the producers of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s much-awaited silver jubilee film, Maharshi, announced that the film will be released on May 9. Dil Raju said that the team didn’t want to hurry up post-production and jeopardize the output.
Dil Raju also said that May 9 is a lucky date for Ashwini Dutt, who’s co-producing Maharshi. It was on May 9 that Ashwini Dutt’s iconic yesteryear classic, Jagadeka Veerudu Athiloka Sundari, hit screens and went on to become a huge blockbuster. It now remains to be seen if JVAS’ May 9 sentiment will work in Maharshi’s favor this summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?
- Rain temporarily interrupts Most Eligible Bachelor’s shoot
- Speculations on Akhil’s engagement go viral
- Sukumar ropes in his ADs for a love anthology
- Madras High Court goes soft on Suriya