Ending the high drama surrounding the release date, Dil Raju, one of the producers of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s much-awaited silver jubilee film, Maharshi, announced that the film will be released on May 9. Dil Raju said that the team didn’t want to hurry up post-production and jeopardize the output.
Dil Raju also said that May 9 is a lucky date for Ashwini Dutt, who’s co-producing Maharshi. It was on May 9 that Ashwini Dutt’s iconic yesteryear classic, Jagadeka Veerudu Athiloka Sundari, hit screens and went on to become a huge blockbuster. It now remains to be seen if JVAS’ May 9 sentiment will work in Maharshi’s favor this summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bellamkonda Suresh supports his son’s performance
- Ram Charan is Siddha in Acharya
- I’ve finally found my real competition: Ram
- Sankranthi films’ latest Krishna collections
- Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake gets a launch date
- Dhanush’s role in his next revealed