The censor formalities for Superstar Mahesh Babu’s prestigious silver jubilee film, Maharshi, have been wrapped up this evening. The CBFC has cleared the film with a UA certificate with zero cuts. With all the pre-release formalities getting completed, the stage is all set for the film’s grand worldwide release this 9th.
In Maharshi, Mahesh will be seen in three different avatars – a college student, a New York-based business tycoon and a farmer. Mahesh’s roles and the film’s plotline have already raised enough curiosity among fans. Even the trade circles are keenly awaiting the film to take the box-office by storm.
Pooja Hegde plays Mahesh’s love interest in Maharshi. Allari Naresh will be seen as Mahesh’s friend. This Vamshi Paidipally directorial is produced by Dil Raju, Ashwini Dutt and PVP. DSP has scored the film’s soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh to romance this Bollywood actress again?
- Sizzling on-screen chemistry between Akhil and Pooja
- Unique feat: Keerthy Suresh to reprise her mother’s role in a crazy remake
- Post divorce, Kotha Bangaru Lokam actress hopes to find love again
- Shraddha Kapoor’s latest statement on her marriage
- Brahmanandam to leave the audience in tears in this special film