Superstar Mahesh Babu’s social drama, Maharshi, is well received by all sections of the audience. After successfully completing 25 days run at the box office, the film is still collecting decent revenues in all the major centers.
Meanwhile, the latest we hear is that Maharshi has crossed the magical Rs 10 crore share mark in the Uttarandhra region. Earlier, very few films like Baahubahi 2, Khaidi No 150, Rangasthalam and F2 had crossed this mark in this region and now Maharshi has joined the list.
Vamshi Padipally directed Maharshi. The film had Allari Naresh in a key role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Confirmed- Rana’s next to only have a big-screen release
- Senior actor to establish a film studio in AP
- National media to reveal bigger names in drug scandal
- Fresh speculations of Kajal’s marriage
- This is going to be a special attraction for Mahesh’s SVP
- Venky to join hands with Chay yet again?