Mahesh Babu’s 25th film, Maharshi, had a grand worldwide release yesterday. The film has been received well by the Superstar’s fans, and this in turn has helped the film to break non-Baahubali 2 opening day records in several centres in the twin Telugu states.
In the Ceded region, on its day one, Maharshi collected a distributor share of Rs 2.45 crores. Considering the positive word of mouth, the film is expected to utilize the summer holiday advantage collect huge over the weekend.
On the other hand, in Nellore, Maharshi collected Rs 1 crore, including C centers hires. This is higher than Bharat Ane Nenu’s Rs 89 lakhs and lesser than Spyder’s Rs 1.04 crores. The advance bookings for the Friday and weekend shows are quite encouraging. Stay tuned for Maharshi’s worldwide day 1 opening collections report.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular director to launch his son with a multi-starrer
- Shocking TRP ratings for Vikram’s I
- PR team refutes heroine’s father’s COVID-19 positive rumors
- Poll : Who should reprise Tabu’s role in Nithin’s Andha Dhun remake?
- Thaman gives much-needed update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Chiru-Meher Ramesh filmto be this remake?