Mahesh Babu’s 25th film, Maharshi, had a grand worldwide release yesterday. The film has been received well by the Superstar’s fans, and this in turn has helped the film to break non-Baahubali 2 opening day records in several centres in the twin Telugu states.
In the Ceded region, on its day one, Maharshi collected a distributor share of Rs 2.45 crores. Considering the positive word of mouth, the film is expected to utilize the summer holiday advantage collect huge over the weekend.
On the other hand, in Nellore, Maharshi collected Rs 1 crore, including C centers hires. This is higher than Bharat Ane Nenu’s Rs 89 lakhs and lesser than Spyder’s Rs 1.04 crores. The advance bookings for the Friday and weekend shows are quite encouraging. Stay tuned for Maharshi’s worldwide day 1 opening collections report.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay, Samantha building their love nest by the sea?
- Parasuram readies a solid entertaining role for Chay
- Bunny’s special plans for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success celebrations
- Sankranthi releases at US: SLN eyes $2M & ALVP inching towards $2.5M
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero