Mahesh Babu’s silver jubilee film, Maharshi, has turned out to be the highest grosser in the Superstar’s career. The film, which released on May 9, has finally entered the rare Rs 100 crore worldwide share club, a feat only preceded by the Baahubali franchise, Rangasthalam and Khaidi No 150.
According to the latest updates from the film’s production house, Maharshi collected a solid theatrical share of Rs 102.42 crore in 16 days. While Maharshi all set to surpass Khaidi No 150’s lifetime collections, whether it can beat Rangasthalam’s collections by the end of its theatrical run remains to be seen. Mahesh’s three avatars, especially the college student avatar, were the major highlight of Maharshi.
Vamshi Paidipally directed Maharshi and Dil Raju, Ashwini Dutt and PVP jointly produced the film. Pooja Hegde is the heroine and Allari Naresh played Mahesh’s friend in Maharshi.
Articles that might interest you:
- This Bollywood star was the first choice for Kattappa in Baahubali
- Noted hero’s initiative to raise awareness on plasma donation
- Prabhas20’s title Radhe Shyam sets a new record
- Young director waiting for a call from Chiranjeevi
- One more surprise from Prabhas coming up?
- Will this director impress Rajinikanth fans this time?