DSP and his music for Maharshi have been getting a mixed response from the listeners and fans. So far, the three songs which have been released are just about okay and this has put DSP in pressure.
Now, the fourth single from the film, Padara Padara will be released tomorrow. Touted to be an emotional montage number, this song is said to come out at a crucial point in the film and impress many.
So, all eyes are now on DSP as to how he has composed this song. Vamsi Paidipally directs Maharshi which has Pooja Hegde in a lead role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej’s heavy-duty workout for Ghani gives a major Monday motivation
- Interesting: Rajamouli didn’t shoot RRR’s Dosti song
- Viral – Allu Arjun wishes DSP on Pushpa’s crazy number
- Poll: Whose stylish entry in RRR’s Dosti song impressed you the most?
- Vijaya Raghavan trailer – Vijay Anthony’s solid social message
- Poll : What’s your take on the trailer of Vijay Anthony’s Vijaya Raghavan?