After a record breaking first weekend, all eyes were on Maharshi’s box-office performance on Monday. In a much-needed relief for fans and trade circles, Maharshi has passed the Monday test with flying colors. The film had a steady run at the box-offices across Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
In Guntur, on Monday, Maharshi collected a decent share of Rs 22.5 lakhs, taking its 5-day total Guntur share to Rs 6.125 crores. On the other hand, in Krishna district, Maharshi registered Rs 27.4 lakhs, ending up with a 5-day total of Rs 3.90 crore. Most evening and night shows were full in both the regions. The film is expected to repeat the same run on Tuesday as well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Date locked for Nithiin’s marriage?
- Release season locked for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film?
- Ravi Teja’s next is an out-and-out commercial entertainer
- Fans upset with this aspect of Disco Raja
- Popular Tamil director injured in an accident during morning walk
- Anil Ravipudi reveals why Kalyanram refused to produce Pataas initially