After a record breaking first weekend, all eyes were on Maharshi’s box-office performance on Monday. In a much-needed relief for fans and trade circles, Maharshi has passed the Monday test with flying colors. The film had a steady run at the box-offices across Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
In Guntur, on Monday, Maharshi collected a decent share of Rs 22.5 lakhs, taking its 5-day total Guntur share to Rs 6.125 crores. On the other hand, in Krishna district, Maharshi registered Rs 27.4 lakhs, ending up with a 5-day total of Rs 3.90 crore. Most evening and night shows were full in both the regions. The film is expected to repeat the same run on Tuesday as well.
Articles that might interest you:
- You’re a fighter: Chiranjeevi’s inspiring words for Sanjay Dutt
- Prabhas-Prashanth Neel’s project in this genre?
- This hit combination to repeat yet again?
- Review : Gunjan Saxena -Hindi film on Netflix
- Star director to takeover Ayyappanum Telugu version responsibilities?
- Murugadoss is ready with a solid script for his next