Director Vamshi Paidipally is giving finishing touches to Maharshi, Superstar Mahesh Babu’s much-awaited silver jubilee film. Maharshi is hitting theaters on May 9 and expectations are quite high on the movie.
In a latest interview with a leading English daily, Vamshi has thrown some light on Maharshi. He said that the film, apart from showcasing Rishi’s journey, is also a celebration of love and friendship. Going by Vamshi’s statements, the friendship track between Mahesh and Allari Naresh will make a huge impact.
“After all, life is partly what we make of it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose. When your friend is going through hardships, you go through them too. I can promise you, Maharshi will be a film that everyone will be able to relate to,” said Vamshi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting details about Mani Ratnam’s OTT debut ‘Navarasa’
- Hyderabadi Bollywood actress strongly denies involvement in drug scandal
- Die-hard fan walks 250 kilometres to meet Allu Arjun
- Confirmed- Rana’s next to only have a big-screen release
- Senior actor to establish a film studio in AP
- National media to reveal bigger names in drug scandal