After postponing their release date to April 25 from the initially planned April 5, it looks like the team of Mahesh Babu’s Maharshi is set to see a further push in the date of release. Buzz is that the team is toying with the idea of forgoing a summer release to get the film out in June
Apparently, even though a major part of the shoot has been wrapped up, the team has still got a lot of work to do and sources tell us that they may not reach the scheduled date.
While all attempts are being made to meet the date, the team doesn’t want to risk the film’s output by rushing it. It is to be seen what happens on this front.
Articles that might interest you:
- School children in the USA sing Naatu Naatu from RRR; Video goes viral
- Sudheer Babu’s Hunt teaser to be out on this date
- Mahesh Babu extends Daughter’s Day wishes to Sitara in style
- Viral Video: Nagarjuna grooves to Chiranjeevi’s song
- Ponniyin Selvan ticket prices locked in Hyderabad
- Venue locked for Swathimuthyam’s trailer launch