Superstar Mahesh Babu’s 25th film has officially been titled as Maharshi, and the actor will be playing the role named Rishi. For the past few days, the team had been dropping hints about his name and the title, and finally, Mahesh Babu unveiled the first poster of the film.
In the past, he had stated that he will be sporting a new look in the film, and true to his word, the actor sported a beard and looks much younger than ever before.
Directed by Vamshi Paidipally, the film was shot extensively in Dehradun, and currently, its shoot is going on in Hyderabad. Pooja Hegde is the lead actress in the film and it is being produced by Dil Raju, Aswini Dutt, and PVP.
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) August 8, 2018
- Young hero’s appreciable gesture for cyclone victims
- NTR dedicates Aravindha’s success to his father
- Young beauty adopts a government school
- Nagarjuna wraps up Brahmastra shoot in London
- Sarkar’s Hindi satellite rights deal sets a non-Baahubali record