Superstar Mahesh Babu’s silver jubilee film, Maharshi, has had a solid first week at the box-offices in Andhra and Nizam. The film is all set to surpass Mahesh Babu’s Bharat Ane Nenu’s full-run collections in the twin Telugu states in a few days.
In its first week, Maharshi collected a whopping Rs 58.83 crore share in AP and Telangana, creating a new non-Baahubali record. The film has beaten the previous top earners like Rangasthalam (Rs 58.32 Cr), Aravindha Sametha (Rs 58.09 Cr) and Khaidi No 150 (Rs 56.53 Cr). Maharshi has missed the second spot, as Baahubali’s first week collection is Rs 61.36 Cr, while Baahubali 2 continues to rule the top slot with a first week share of Rs 117.81 Cr).
Below are Maharshi’s AP & TS 1st week collections (in Shares):
Nizam – Rs 21.2 Cr
Ceded – Rs 7.4 Cr
Guntur – Rs 6.43 Cr
Krishna – Rs 4.28 Cr
East – Rs 5.61 Cr
West – Rs 4.33 Cr
Uttarandhra – Rs 7.47 Cr
Nellore – Rs 2.1 Cr
Total AP & TS 1st Week Collections: Rs 58.82 Crore
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?
- Grand celebration for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo
- Interesting title in consideration for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s next
- Sarileru team planning some more success celebrations
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s 1st week AP, TG share: A Non-Baahubali 2 record
- Bandla Ganesh’s track in Sarileru to be replaced?