Superstar Mahesh Babu-starrer Maharshi is having a rock steady run at the box-offices across the twin Telugu states. The film has set new non-Baahubali first weekend records in several centres in the Andhra, Nizam and Ceded regions.
In its 4-day extended first weekend, Maharshi collected a stunning share of Rs 49.13 crore in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. This is the highest ever first weekend share in the Superstar’s career. Maharshi is all set to surpass Mahesh’s previous top grosser Bharat Ane Nenu’s full-run collections within its first week.
Below are Maharshi’s 4-day AP & TS collections (in Shares):
Nizam – Rs 16.62 Cr
Ceded – Rs 6.18 Cr
Guntur – Rs 5.90 Cr
Krishna – Rs 3.63 Cr
East – Rs 4.92 Cr
West – Rs 3.74 Cr
Uttarandhra – Rs 6.13 Cr
Nellore – Rs 1.75 Cr
Total 4-day AP & TS Collections: Rs 49.13 Crore
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka’s Nishabhdam postponed-Here is the new date
- Vijay Sethupathi in yet another Mega film?
- After Nagarjuna, Kamal Haasan associates with much-awaited biopic
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog?
- Veteran Bollywood hero’s son all set for Tollywood debut
- Bollywood actress is excited to work with Prabhas