Superstar Mahesh Babu’s silver jubilee film, Maharshi, released last Thursday amid high expectations and received a thumping response from fans. The film had erased day one non-Baahubali 2 records in several centres across the twin Telugu states.
In Guntur, on Sunday, Maharshi collected Rs 55 lakh share, taking its 4-day extended first weekend total share to Rs 5.90 crore. The film is having a solid run at the ticket windows, and is all set to wipe out all the existing records in Mahesh’s career within its first week. Stay tuned for more updates on the film’s first weekend box-office collections
Articles that might interest you:
- Rhea Chakraborty’s call log: Aamir, Rakul and Rana in spotlight
- Changes in Bigg Boss 4- To be postponed?
- Akshay Kumar become world’s 6th most highest-paid actor
- Vakeel Saab back on track-Post Production works starts
- Sadak 2 trailer- Intruiging and emotional
- Digital rights of Nani’s ‘V’ sold-To come out this time?