Superstar Mahesh Babu’s prestigious 25th film, Maharshi, released on May 9 and registered the highest ever day one collections in Mahesh’s career. The film collected Rs 24.25 crore share in Andhra, Nizam and Ceded on its opening day.
And, on its second day, Maharshi maintained a solid hold at the box-offices across the twin Telugu states. The film collected Rs 7.84 crore share on Friday, taking its total 2-day AP and Telangana share to Rs 32.09 crore. The weekend advance bookings are quite strong, and Maharshi is poised to touch the Rs 45 crore share mark by Sunday night shows.
Below are Maharshi’s 2-day AP & TS collections:
|Nizam||Rs 9.68 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 3.51 Cr|
|Guntur||Rs 4.89 Cr|
|Krishna||Rs 2.13 Cr|
|East||Rs 3.80 Cr|
|West||Rs 2.91 Cr|
|Uttarandhra||Rs 3.93 Cr|
|Nellore||Rs 1.24 Cr|
Total 2-day AP & TS Collections: Rs 32.09 Crore
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan’s next with this happening director?
- Sid, Genelia celebrate 14 years of Bommarillu with iconic dialogue
- Sanjay Dutt suffering from lung infection
- Adivi Sesh in talks for acclaimed Hindi film’s Telugu remake?
- Mahesh Babu fans set a sensational world record on his birthday
- Immense gratitude: Mahesh Babu thanks fans and well-wishers