Superstar Mahesh Babu’s landmark silver jubilee film, Maharshi, released ok May 9 and took the box-office by storm in several centres in the twin Telugu states. In Guntur, the film has broken the existing non-Baahubali 2 record by collecting Rs 4.40 crore share on its opening day.
On Friday, Maharshi collected Rs 49 lakh share in the Guntur region. The film’s 2-day Guntur share is Rs 4.89 crores. On the other hand, Maharshi collected a share of Rs 74 lakhs on its day 2 in Krishna. The film’s 2-day total Krishna share totals to Rs 2.13 crore. Thanks to the weekend and summer holiday advantage, Maharshi is expected to collect more on Saturday and Sunday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Na Valla Kadhe from Romantic is filled with painful emotions
- Anushka’s Nishabhdam postponed-Here is the new date
- Vijay Sethupathi in yet another Mega film?
- After Nagarjuna, Kamal Haasan associates with much-awaited biopic
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog?
- Veteran Bollywood hero’s son all set for Tollywood debut