Superstar Mahesh Babu’s landmark silver jubilee film, Maharshi, released ok May 9 and took the box-office by storm in several centres in the twin Telugu states. In Guntur, the film has broken the existing non-Baahubali 2 record by collecting Rs 4.40 crore share on its opening day.
On Friday, Maharshi collected Rs 49 lakh share in the Guntur region. The film’s 2-day Guntur share is Rs 4.89 crores. On the other hand, Maharshi collected a share of Rs 74 lakhs on its day 2 in Krishna. The film’s 2-day total Krishna share totals to Rs 2.13 crore. Thanks to the weekend and summer holiday advantage, Maharshi is expected to collect more on Saturday and Sunday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actor in Balayya’s next?
- Seed Vinayaka: MP Santosh Kumar’s new initiative with Tollywood
- Naga Shaurya’s next to go on floors shortly
- Parineeti Chopra gearing up for an OTT debut
- Akhil’s next with mega director
- The shooting for Tuck Jagadish to resume soon