The makers of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s silver jubilee film, Maharshi, were canning several crucial episodes in a giant village set specially elected in Ramoji Film City. The makers had reportedly spent a whopping 8 crores to build this village set.
As per the latest updates, Maharshi’s Hyderabad schedule was completed on Sunday. The unit will soon 1 move to Pollachi in tamilnadu for the next big schedule which will commence in the New Year.
Pooja Hegde is the leading lady in Maharshi. Vamshi Paidipally is directing this prestigious project, which is being jointly bankrolled by Dil Raju, Ashwini Dutt and PVP. The film is scheduled to hit screens on April 5 next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Indian 2’s shoot happening in a crazy location
- Fans plan celebrations for Sye Raa’s trailer launch
- Noted production house to release Sye Raa in Tamil
- Saaho hits the 150 crore mark in Hindi
- Noted channel bags Sye Raa for a bomb
- Gang Leader’s 4-day Nizam collections