The makers of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s silver jubilee film, Maharshi, were canning several crucial episodes in a giant village set specially elected in Ramoji Film City. The makers had reportedly spent a whopping 8 crores to build this village set.
As per the latest updates, Maharshi’s Hyderabad schedule was completed on Sunday. The unit will soon 1 move to Pollachi in tamilnadu for the next big schedule which will commence in the New Year.
Pooja Hegde is the leading lady in Maharshi. Vamshi Paidipally is directing this prestigious project, which is being jointly bankrolled by Dil Raju, Ashwini Dutt and PVP. The film is scheduled to hit screens on April 5 next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan to join Sankranthi 2024 race?
- Kangana shares a special update about Chandramukhi 2
- Buzz: Vikram touch for Thalapathy 67
- Huge multistarrer being planned with Prabhas and a star Hindi hero?
- RRR made us all proud as Indians, says Bollywood star hero
- Jyothika feels honored to share screen space with this actor