The makers of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s silver jubilee film, Maharshi, were canning several crucial episodes in a giant village set specially elected in Ramoji Film City. The makers had reportedly spent a whopping 8 crores to build this village set.
As per the latest updates, Maharshi’s Hyderabad schedule was completed on Sunday. The unit will soon 1 move to Pollachi in tamilnadu for the next big schedule which will commence in the New Year.
Pooja Hegde is the leading lady in Maharshi. Vamshi Paidipally is directing this prestigious project, which is being jointly bankrolled by Dil Raju, Ashwini Dutt and PVP. The film is scheduled to hit screens on April 5 next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s in Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chadha
- Heroine set for Chiru-Bobby film?
- Young actor planning his career quite well
- New release date under consideration for KGF 2?
- Actress Hema to fight for Maa president’s post
- Busy bee-Rashmika allots bulk dates to Pushpa