‘Choti Choti Baatein’, the first single from Superstar Mahesh Babu’s much awaited silver jubilee film Maharshi, is topping the charts ever since its release. On the other hand, the film’s shooting is nearing completion and the final Hyderabad schedule will kick-start tomorrow.
Maharshi’s unit will can a couple of crucial scenes at the RGI Airport in Shamshabad tomorrown (Mar 31). The entire talkie part will be wrapped up on April 1 at a studio in Hyderabad. And from April 4, the unit will commence shooting two songs at Annapurna 7 Acres. In April 2nd week, the unit will be flying to Abu Dhabi to can a few montage sequences and the entire shooting formalities will conclude with that schedule.
Maharshi’s post-production work is underway in full swing in Hyderabad. This Vamshi Paidipally directorial is slated for release on May 9. Pooja Hegde is the film’s leading lady and Allari Naresh plays Mahesh’s friend in the movie. Dil Raju, Ashwini Dutt and PVP are jointly producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana’s rugged avatar impresses in Aranya’s action-packed trailer
- A crazy film titled Savitri W/O Satyamurthy launched in style
- NTR to have back to back releases in a short span
- Clean U for Sreekaram – Set for a release
- Interview : Sundeep Kishan- A1 Express is a solid theatrical experience
- IT Raids at Taapsee’s house in Mumbai