‘Choti Choti Baatein’, the first single from Superstar Mahesh Babu’s much awaited silver jubilee film Maharshi, is topping the charts ever since its release. On the other hand, the film’s shooting is nearing completion and the final Hyderabad schedule will kick-start tomorrow.
Maharshi’s unit will can a couple of crucial scenes at the RGI Airport in Shamshabad tomorrown (Mar 31). The entire talkie part will be wrapped up on April 1 at a studio in Hyderabad. And from April 4, the unit will commence shooting two songs at Annapurna 7 Acres. In April 2nd week, the unit will be flying to Abu Dhabi to can a few montage sequences and the entire shooting formalities will conclude with that schedule.
Maharshi’s post-production work is underway in full swing in Hyderabad. This Vamshi Paidipally directorial is slated for release on May 9. Pooja Hegde is the film’s leading lady and Allari Naresh plays Mahesh’s friend in the movie. Dil Raju, Ashwini Dutt and PVP are jointly producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha’s long-cherished dream finally comes true
- Big update: Pawan Kalyan okays Bandla Ganesh’s project
- Film Trivia : Guess the actress who was the first choice for Pokkiri?
- Poll : Which of these Vijay Devarakonda films are you looking forward to?
- Vijay Devarakonda announces a stunning project with star director
- Noted director to make a pro-Rhea Chakraborty film?