The count down has already started for Superstar Mahesh Babu’s highly-anticipated social drama, Maharshi. Fans along with trade are eagerly waiting to witness the euphoria of Mahesh Babu’s silver jubilee film on May 9th.
Meanwhile, the latest information is that the film is all set for a massive release in the US on the 8th of May. As per the early reports, Maharshi will be screened in over 250 locations in North America and the first ever show starts at 3 PM EST on May 8th.
Directed by Vamshi Padipally, the film is jointly produced by Ashwini Dutt, Dil Raju, and PVP. DSP has composed the film’s music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star couple blessed with a baby girl
- Na Valla Kadhe from Romantic is filled with painful emotions
- Anushka’s Nishabhdam postponed-Here is the new date
- Vijay Sethupathi in yet another Mega film?
- After Nagarjuna, Kamal Haasan associates with much-awaited biopic
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog?