Released on May 9th, Superstar Mahesh Babu’s social drama, Maharshi, has had a strong weekend in all areas. The film has registered non-Baahubali records in many areas by the end of its 4-day extended first weekend.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that Maharshi collected a decent amount of Rs 26 lakh share in the Nellore region on Sunday, taking the grand total to Rs 1.75 crores. The film’s hold on the weekdays is going to be a key factor and will decide its final verdict.
Vamshi Padipally directed Maharshi. The film also has Pooja Hegde and Allari Naresh in crucial roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Krishnam Raju’s two major revelations on Prabhas20
- Shocking first look and intriguing title for Allari Naresh’s next
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 19-01-2020
- Vishnu Manchu ropes in Hollywood technicians for his Hollywood film
- Disco Raja may have a sequel: Ravi Teja
- NTR, Ram Charan all set to resume RRR’s shoot