Star Tollywood composer Devi Sri Prasad has just bagged a Bollywood biggie. According to the latest reports, DSP will be composing a couple of songs in Bollywood superstar Salman Khan’s ongoing film, Radhe.
Incidentally, it was the superhit Choti Choti Baatein song from Mahesh Babu’s silver jubilee film, Maharshi, that helped DSP bag Radhe. Apparently, Salman was hell-bent on not roping in any other composer apart from Himesh Reshammiya and Sajid-Wajid for Radhe.
However, Radhe’s director Prabhu Deva, who had worked with DSP in the Tollywood hits like Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana, Pournami and Shankar Dada Zindabad in the past, convinced Salman to listen to DSP’s recent songs. Salman listened to Choti Choti Baatein and gave his nod to hire DSP for Radhe. It’s well known that DSP had composed the chartbuster Dhinka Chika song in Salman’s 2011 comedy entertainer, Ready.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Prabhas, yet another South hero to act in a sci-fi thriller
- Solo Brathuke So Better to get a solo release?
- Priyanka Chopra to share screen space with Titanic singer
- Noted channel to release mega hero’s next in theatres?
- Balayya’s yet another shelved project to have a digital release?
- Shraddha Srinath to play a powerful role in her next