Star Tollywood composer Devi Sri Prasad has just bagged a Bollywood biggie. According to the latest reports, DSP will be composing a couple of songs in Bollywood superstar Salman Khan’s ongoing film, Radhe.
Incidentally, it was the superhit Choti Choti Baatein song from Mahesh Babu’s silver jubilee film, Maharshi, that helped DSP bag Radhe. Apparently, Salman was hell-bent on not roping in any other composer apart from Himesh Reshammiya and Sajid-Wajid for Radhe.
However, Radhe’s director Prabhu Deva, who had worked with DSP in the Tollywood hits like Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana, Pournami and Shankar Dada Zindabad in the past, convinced Salman to listen to DSP’s recent songs. Salman listened to Choti Choti Baatein and gave his nod to hire DSP for Radhe. It’s well known that DSP had composed the chartbuster Dhinka Chika song in Salman’s 2011 comedy entertainer, Ready.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vikram’s next with Rajinikanth’s director?
- Poll : Which of these aspects of Samantha impress you the most?
- Mani Ratnam to mak personal request to his Ponniyan Selvan team
- Lockdown Review : Rejctx 2 -Hindi web series on Zee 5
- This actress in talks for Nikhil’s next?
- Balayya opens up on NTR’s political entry