Superstar Mahesh Babu’s most eagerly awaited silver jubilee film, Maharshi, is currently being shot in Pollachi, Tamil Nadu. The shoot will continue till this weekend after which another crucial schedule will be held in Hyderabad from February first week.
As per the latest updates, Maharshi’s final schedule will take place in Abu Dhabi, the capital of United Arab Emirates. The entire shooting formalities will be completed with this schedule by February end. The film’s team is planning to release the teaser on March 4, on the auspicious occasion of Maha Shivratri.
Maharshi was supposed to hit screens on April 5. However, the last buzz is that the movie may be postponed to a later date. Vamshi Paidipally is directing the film and Dil Raju, Ashwini Dutt and PVP are jointly producing it. Pooja Hegde and Allari Naresh play important roles in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Upasana heads to world’s most prestigious B-school!
- After Olympic medalist, Varun Tej to train under Indian boxing champ
- Experienced a new sense of euphoria: Mahesh on SLN’s success
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s WW 1st week share: A massive non-Baahubali feat
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s record 8-day worldwide share
- Rana, Sai Pallavi shooting in the God’s Own Country