Superstar Mahesh Babu’s most eagerly awaited silver jubilee film, Maharshi, is currently being shot in Pollachi, Tamil Nadu. The shoot will continue till this weekend after which another crucial schedule will be held in Hyderabad from February first week.
As per the latest updates, Maharshi’s final schedule will take place in Abu Dhabi, the capital of United Arab Emirates. The entire shooting formalities will be completed with this schedule by February end. The film’s team is planning to release the teaser on March 4, on the auspicious occasion of Maha Shivratri.
Maharshi was supposed to hit screens on April 5. However, the last buzz is that the movie may be postponed to a later date. Vamshi Paidipally is directing the film and Dil Raju, Ashwini Dutt and PVP are jointly producing it. Pooja Hegde and Allari Naresh play important roles in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Forest cops file chargesheet against Mohanlal
- Pooja Hegde joins Akhil4’s shoot
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh’s premiere show US collections
- Grandson urges people to not believe in actor-TDP MP Sivaprasad’s demise news