Superstar Mahesh Babu’s prestigious silver jubilee film, Maharshi, is continuing its solid hold at the ticket counters across Nizam even as it reached the end of its second week. On Tuesday, Maharshi collected Rs 52 lakh share in Nizam, taking its overall share to Rs 26.37 crore.
At this pace, Maharshi will surpass Rangasthalam’s lifetime collections (Rs 27.76 crore) by this weekend and emerge the third all-time highest Nizam grosser after Baahubali 2 and Baahubali. Maharshi has reiterated Mahesh’s popularity across Telangana. Whether the film can break into the Rs 30 crore club in Nizam in its full-run remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Boyapati Srinu’s mother passes away
- MGR’s look gets better praise than Jayalalitha’s
- Chi La Sow actress in a new dance number
- Allu Arjun scores his 2nd 20 Cr film in Nizam with ALVP
- Latest update on RRR’s new action-packed schedule
- Darbar’s latest worldwide collections