Superstar Mahesh Babu’s prestigious silver jubilee film, Maharshi, is continuing its solid hold at the ticket counters across Nizam even as it reached the end of its second week. On Tuesday, Maharshi collected Rs 52 lakh share in Nizam, taking its overall share to Rs 26.37 crore.
At this pace, Maharshi will surpass Rangasthalam’s lifetime collections (Rs 27.76 crore) by this weekend and emerge the third all-time highest Nizam grosser after Baahubali 2 and Baahubali. Maharshi has reiterated Mahesh’s popularity across Telangana. Whether the film can break into the Rs 30 crore club in Nizam in its full-run remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star comedian’s crucial role in Gopichand’s next
- Amala Paul goes bold in Aadai’s teaser
- Akshara’s teaser gets a date
- First Rank Raju censored; All set for June 21st release
- Poll : Did Keerthy Suresh’s weight loss impress you?
- Mahesh to join his next from this date