The makers of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s silver jubilee film, Maharshi, are currently canning several crucial episodes featuring Mahesh, Allari Naresh and several other major cast members. The shooting is currently underway in a giant village set specially elected in Ramoji Film City.
As per the latest update, Maharshi’s makers have spent a whopping 8 crores to build this grand village set. Apparently, the team had initially planned to shoot these scenes in a real village, but anticipating uncontrollable crowds, they finally decided to complete the shoot in a studio.
Buzz is that Mahesh plays the CEO of an American company in Maharshi and he returns to a Telugu village to bring about a revolution in the agricultural sector. Pooja Hegde is the leading lady in Maharshi. Vamshi Paidipally is directing this prestigious project, which is being jointly produced by Dil Raju, Ashwini Dutt and PVP. The film is scheduled to hit screens on April 5 next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo crosses 100 crore mark
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?
- Orey Bujjiga wraps up shoot-Confirms release date
- New title of Prabhas’s next becomes a hot topic
- Ram Charan clears rumors about Alia Bhatt