Leading Tollywood producer Dil Raju’s film, Maharshi, won the Best Film Providing Wholesome Entertainment and Best Choreography awards at the 67th National Film Awards yesterday. Also, Dil Raju’s Sri Venkateswara Creations banner has been chosen for the prestigious Best Production House award.
After celebrating with Maharshi’s team at his office, Dil Raju interacted with the media and expressed his happiness. “We believed in the movie and audiences made it a successful film. Today’s National Awards are like icing on the cake. Vamshi and his team worked hard to make a memorable film. I thank Mahesh garu for giving our banner a landmark film. I congratulate my co-producers Ashwini Dutt and PVP and choreographer Raju Sundaram Master,” the star producer said.
Dil Raju went on to say that his banner is remaking Nani’s Jersey in Hindi and that the film winning two National Awards is like double bonus happiest moment for him.
Articles that might interest you:
- Abused my body like never before: Naga Shaurya on his striking transformations
- RRR’s grand pre-release event in Dubai?
- Interview : Akash Puri – Romantic’s delay gave me sleepless nights
- Poll : Which of these factors made India lose Pakistan match?
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with Krishna Vamsi’s film
- Thaman gives yet another starry glimpse of Mahesh from SVP