Superstar Mahesh Babu’s acclaimed social drama, Maharshi, released on May 9 and is having a record breaking run at several major centres across the twin Telugu states. The film’s first weekend collection reports are coming in and trade circles couldn’t be happier.
In Krishna district, on Sunday, Maharshi collected a whopping share of Rs 83.25 lakhs. The film’s 4-day extended first weekend share in the Krishna region is Rs 3.62 crores. This is a new non-Baahubali record and the film is all set for the all-time highest grossing finish in Mahesh’s career. Stay tuned for Maharshi’s total first weekend AP and Telangana collections report.
Articles that might interest you:
- Date locked for Nithiin’s marriage?
- Release season locked for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film?
- Ravi Teja’s next is an out-and-out commercial entertainer
- Fans upset with this aspect of Disco Raja
- Popular Tamil director injured in an accident during morning walk
- Anil Ravipudi reveals why Kalyanram refused to produce Pataas initially