Superstar Mahesh Babu’s acclaimed social drama, Maharshi, released on May 9 and is having a record breaking run at several major centres across the twin Telugu states. The film’s first weekend collection reports are coming in and trade circles couldn’t be happier.
In Krishna district, on Sunday, Maharshi collected a whopping share of Rs 83.25 lakhs. The film’s 4-day extended first weekend share in the Krishna region is Rs 3.62 crores. This is a new non-Baahubali record and the film is all set for the all-time highest grossing finish in Mahesh’s career. Stay tuned for Maharshi’s total first weekend AP and Telangana collections report.
Articles that might interest you:
- This Bollywood star was the first choice for Kattappa in Baahubali
- Noted hero’s initiative to raise awareness on plasma donation
- Prabhas20’s title Radhe Shyam sets a new record
- Young director waiting for a call from Chiranjeevi
- One more surprise from Prabhas coming up?
- Will this director impress Rajinikanth fans this time?