Superstar Mahesh Babu’s acclaimed social drama, Maharshi, released on May 9 and is having a record breaking run at several major centres across the twin Telugu states. The film’s first weekend collection reports are coming in and trade circles couldn’t be happier.
In Krishna district, on Sunday, Maharshi collected a whopping share of Rs 83.25 lakhs. The film’s 4-day extended first weekend share in the Krishna region is Rs 3.62 crores. This is a new non-Baahubali record and the film is all set for the all-time highest grossing finish in Mahesh’s career. Stay tuned for Maharshi’s total first weekend AP and Telangana collections report.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Deepika and Alia, this star heroine to debut in Tollywood?
- Vijay’s Master teaser is just unstoppable
- Adivi Sesh’s Major’s ‘look test’ to be out tomorrow
- Coolie No:1 to be out on this date
- Star heroine to do the remake of Piku
- Poll : Are you excited for the theatres to open in Telugu states?