Yesterday, we had revealed that the digital rights of Mahesh Babu’s Maharshi have been sold to Amazon for a whopping 11 crores. Now, the latest we have come to know that the satellite rights of the film have been bagged by Gemini TV for 16.8 crores.
This is the highest amount that Gemini has spent for a Mahesh Babu film to date. Vamsi Paidipally directs this film which has a rural backdrop in the second half.
Pooja Hegde is the heroine and Allari Naresh will be seen as Mahesh’s best friend. Dil Raju, PVP, and Aswini Dutt jointly produce this film which is up for a release on the 9th of May.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poonam Pandey decides to end her marriage after physical abuse
- Poll : RCB VS KXIP – Who will win today’s IPL Match?
- Poll : Which of these senior directors should make a solid comeback?
- Film Trivia : Guess this Hindi actress whose first film was in Telugu?
- Salman Khan’s heroine to romance Adivi Sesh
- Vijay Deverakonda to team up with Sanjay Leela Bhansali for his first straight Bollywood film