Yesterday, we had revealed that the digital rights of Mahesh Babu’s Maharshi have been sold to Amazon for a whopping 11 crores. Now, the latest we have come to know that the satellite rights of the film have been bagged by Gemini TV for 16.8 crores.
This is the highest amount that Gemini has spent for a Mahesh Babu film to date. Vamsi Paidipally directs this film which has a rural backdrop in the second half.
Pooja Hegde is the heroine and Allari Naresh will be seen as Mahesh’s best friend. Dil Raju, PVP, and Aswini Dutt jointly produce this film which is up for a release on the 9th of May.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video