Finally, the shooting formalities for Superstar Mahesh Babu’s prestigious silver jubilee film, Maharshi, have been wrapped up this evening. Mahesh took to his Instagram and revealed the news. “With this…It’s a wrap!!! See you in the cinemas on May 9th (sic),” Mahesh wrote on his Insta account.
In Maharshi, Mahesh will be seen sporting three different looks. Vamshi Paidipally has directed this much-awaited project. Pooja Hegde is the film’s leading lady and Allari Naresh plays Mahesh’s friend. Dil Raju, Ashwini Dutt and PVP have produced the movie. The film’s theatrical trailer will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video