Finally, the shooting formalities for Superstar Mahesh Babu’s prestigious silver jubilee film, Maharshi, have been wrapped up this evening. Mahesh took to his Instagram and revealed the news. “With this…It’s a wrap!!! See you in the cinemas on May 9th (sic),” Mahesh wrote on his Insta account.
In Maharshi, Mahesh will be seen sporting three different looks. Vamshi Paidipally has directed this much-awaited project. Pooja Hegde is the film’s leading lady and Allari Naresh plays Mahesh’s friend. Dil Raju, Ashwini Dutt and PVP have produced the movie. The film’s theatrical trailer will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4- I was cleverly ousted out says Karate Kalyani
- SPB’s health: Kamal rushes to MGM; DSP, Thaman urge fans to pray
- Pawan Kalyan’s new model for Vakeel Saab’s remuneration?
- Varun Tej turns chef for Niharika
- Vijay Deverakonda’s touching post as his mom turns 50
- Wives of cricketers and Bollywood stars take drugs- Sherlyn Chopra