Not only the Telugu states but Superstar Mahesh Babu-starrer Maharshi is also having a solid run at the ticket counters in Karnataka. The film had performed exceptionally well in its 4-day extended weekend in Bengaluru and other parts of the Kannada land.
Until Sunday, Maharshi collected a whopping Rs 6.07 crore share across Karnataka, with nearly Rs 3.45 crore coming from Bengaluru city itself. Going by the undiminished craze for the film even on its first Monday, Kannada trade analysts are predicting that Maharshi will go on to become one of Tollywood’s all-time top three grossers in Karnataka in its full run.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?
- Grand celebration for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo
- Interesting title in consideration for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s next
- Sarileru team planning some more success celebrations
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s 1st week AP, TG share: A Non-Baahubali 2 record
- Bandla Ganesh’s track in Sarileru to be replaced?