Not only the Telugu states but Superstar Mahesh Babu-starrer Maharshi is also having a solid run at the ticket counters in Karnataka. The film had performed exceptionally well in its 4-day extended weekend in Bengaluru and other parts of the Kannada land.
Until Sunday, Maharshi collected a whopping Rs 6.07 crore share across Karnataka, with nearly Rs 3.45 crore coming from Bengaluru city itself. Going by the undiminished craze for the film even on its first Monday, Kannada trade analysts are predicting that Maharshi will go on to become one of Tollywood’s all-time top three grossers in Karnataka in its full run.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli making big plans for OTT entry?
- AK Entertainments in talks with two heroes for their web series
- Mahesh goes Fida on his dad’s smile
- Lockdown Review : Lalbazaar – Hindi series on Zee5
- Amazing-Sarileru records solid TRP’s in its second run
- Power Star first look- RGV stirs up a controversy