Released on May 9 to a solid response from fans, Superstar Mahesh Babu’s silver jubilee film, Maharshi, braved the average reviews given by critics and went on to collect nearly Rs 90 crore worldwide share so far. The film is all set to surpass Mahesh’s Bharat Ane Nenu’s lifetime collections (Rs 94 Cr) and end up as his all-time top grosser by the end of its full run.
Now, Maharshi has pulled off a stunning feat at several major towns and cities across the twin Telugu states. The film has broken into the Rs 1 crore gross club in 21 major centres in Andhra, Nizam and Ceded regions all in just 12 days of its release.
Vizag, Rajahmundry, Kakinada, Bhimavaram, Eluru, Vijayawada, Guntur, Ongole, Nellore, Tirupati, Ananthapur, Kurnool, Capital Cinemas (VJA), Vizianagaram, RTC X Roads, KPHB, Dilsukhnagar, Prasad’s, AMB Cinemas, Warangal and Karimnagar are the centres and theatres where Maharshi has grossed over Rs 1 crore so far.
Articles that might interest you:
- Entha Manchivaadavuraa is the best film in my career: Kalyanram
- Chay, Samantha building their love nest by the sea?
- Parasuram readies a solid entertaining role for Chay
- Bunny’s special plans for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success celebrations
- Sankranthi releases at US: SLN eyes $2M & ALVP inching towards $2.5M
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja