Released on May 9 to a solid response from fans, Superstar Mahesh Babu’s silver jubilee film, Maharshi, braved the average reviews given by critics and went on to collect nearly Rs 90 crore worldwide share so far. The film is all set to surpass Mahesh’s Bharat Ane Nenu’s lifetime collections (Rs 94 Cr) and end up as his all-time top grosser by the end of its full run.
Now, Maharshi has pulled off a stunning feat at several major towns and cities across the twin Telugu states. The film has broken into the Rs 1 crore gross club in 21 major centres in Andhra, Nizam and Ceded regions all in just 12 days of its release.
Vizag, Rajahmundry, Kakinada, Bhimavaram, Eluru, Vijayawada, Guntur, Ongole, Nellore, Tirupati, Ananthapur, Kurnool, Capital Cinemas (VJA), Vizianagaram, RTC X Roads, KPHB, Dilsukhnagar, Prasad’s, AMB Cinemas, Warangal and Karimnagar are the centres and theatres where Maharshi has grossed over Rs 1 crore so far.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actor in Balayya’s next?
- Seed Vinayaka: MP Santosh Kumar’s new initiative with Tollywood
- Naga Shaurya’s next to go on floors shortly
- Parineeti Chopra gearing up for an OTT debut
- Akhil’s next with mega director
- The shooting for Tuck Jagadish to resume soon