Despite the new releases, Superstar Mahesh Babu’s landmark 25th film, Maharshi, is still having a stunning run at the box-offices across the twin Telugu states. On its 4th Sunday in particular, Maharshi’s evening shows have registered full houses in almost all the screens in Andhra and Nizam regions.
This evening, Maharshi has played to completely packed houses in major towns and cities like Kakinada, Rajahmundry, Amalapuram, Vizag, Anakapalli, Gajuwaka, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Kukatpally and RTC X Roads. This Vamshi Paidipally directorial has already collected over Rs 100 crore share worldwide and emerged all-time 4th highest Tollywood grosser and Mahesh’s top earner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Not KGF but Sanjay Dutt to shoot for this biggie next?
- Bigg Boss 4 – New entrant in the house fails to create any hype
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Prabhas fans want this combo to also happen at any cost
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- Star wives, Samantha and Upasana to announce something special