A few months ago, reports emerged that veteran producer Allu Aravind will be bankrolling a film featuring Superstar Mahesh Babu. The film was supposed to be directed by Arjun Reddy fame Sandeep Reddy Vanga. However, with Mahesh and Sandeep being busy with their respective projects, the trio never came out with an official announcement.
Meanwhile, the latest reports reveal that Allu Aravind has been holding talks with Mahesh’s wife Namrata for the last few days regarding the project. Namrata reportedly informed Allu Aravind about Mahesh’s jam-packed schedule for this year. The reports further reveal that a possible collaboration between Mahesh and Allu Aravind may happen sometime next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sankranthi 2021- Fight for more theatres starts between these two biggies
- Allu Arjun’s intro fight in Pushpa to evoke goosebumps
- Not KGF but Sanjay Dutt to shoot for this biggie next?
- Bigg Boss 4 – New entrant in the house fails to create any hype
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Prabhas fans want this combo to also happen at any cost