In his latest interview, Murugadoss revealed that he and Mahesh had decided to work together around a decade ago itself. He went on to say that when he planned to make a bilingual, Mahesh was his first choice. Murugadoss also revealed how Mahesh recollected his bond with Chennai during Spyder’s shoot.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha starting a new line of business
- Balakrishna gearing up for action-packed Akhanda schedule
- Budget for Dhanush-Shekhar Kammula film revealed?
- Chiranjeevi praises YS Jagan for record-breaking vaccination drive
- Aadi Sai Kumar’s next gets an interesting title
- Poll : Which of these recent Telugu films should be remade in Hindi?