In his latest interview, Murugadoss revealed that he and Mahesh had decided to work together around a decade ago itself. He went on to say that when he planned to make a bilingual, Mahesh was his first choice. Murugadoss also revealed how Mahesh recollected his bond with Chennai during Spyder’s shoot.
Articles that might interest you:
- YSRCP MLA’s striking comments on NTR
- Maharshi enters 100 Cr club; 5th film to pull off this feat
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Is this Sharwa’s new film title
- Nani’s negative role for a cause
- Tamil Temper in Telugu-Will it work?