After a long break, hero Mahesh Babu resumed the shooting for his most eagerly awaited action family entertainer, Sarkaru Vaari Paata, earlier this week in Hyderabad. The film, which was originally scheduled to open in cinemas during the Sankranthi festive season early next year, is rumored to have been preponed to either Dasara or Diwali festive seasons this year.
So, in a bid to reach the new deadline, Mahesh and Team SVP are said to be racing against time to wrap up the shoot by July end. Apparently, unlike his usual working style where he takes considerable amount of time to finish his projects, Mahesh will be wrapping up SVP’s shoot at a fast pace without taking long breaks in between the schedules.
Mahesh’s next project is rumored to be helmed by Trivikram, the director who gave Athadu and Khaleja to Mahesh. The film is expected to have its muhurat ceremony on May 31, on the occasion of Mahesh’s father Superstar Krishna’s birthday. This crazy project is expected to go on floors in August.
Articles that might interest you:
- Deepika or Kareena who will bag the prestigious biggie
- Kriti Sanon all set for a solid comeback in Telugu?
- Nagarjuna suggests changes in his next?
- Ram Charan- Shankar film only in 2022?
- Noted actress says she does not touch alcohol
- Watch : RGV’s D Company Streaming NOW on Spark