The special Diwali poster of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s eagerly awaited Sankranthi entertainer, Sarileru Neekevvaru, has been getting a humongous response from fans. Meanwhile, the film is fast nearing its completion.
After wrapping up a major portion of the shoot in Kashmir and Hyderabad, the film’s unit is all set to leave for Kerala for the next schedule. Director Anil Ravipudi will be canning a song and some crucial family scenes featuring Mahesh and other lead actors in a 3-week schedule in the God’s Own Country, including the Athirapally Waterfalls and Pollachi in Tamil Nadu. And after the Kerala schedule, the team will fly abroad to film a couple of songs on Mahesh and Rashmika.
Vijayashanti is making her silver screen comeback with Sarileru Neekevvaru. This Anil Sunkara production is being presented by Mahesh and Dil Raju. DSP is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag fires on Abijeet; Fans trend #StopTargetingAbijeet
- Vijay’s Master : Makers prefer a theatrical release despite an OTT offer
- Samantha’s cheeky Insta post leaves fans in splits
- Happening beauty in talks for Bellamkonda’s Bollywood debut film?
- RGV announces theatrical release of CoronaVirus!
- No truth in this crazy buzz on Pushpa