Mahesh Babu is on top of his game with his new film Sarkaru Vaari Pata which has started with a bang. Mahesh has posed for the famous Peacock Magazine and the images have gone viral.
Now, the magazine has released a small video where Mahesh is seen doing a rapid-fire round and reveals his favorite things in life.
When asked to reveal one aspect of his that he does not show outside, Mahesh says that he is extremely funny at home and only his family gets to see this side of his.
Mahesh also reveals that the Dakshin restaurant in ITC Kakatiya is his favorite restaurant in Hyderabad for its south Indian food. The star hero says that he does not like Yachts and always gets seasick when he is on one.
When asked which person he wants to trade lives with for a day, Mahes says that he would love to get into the head of his daughter Sithara and see what she is up to. Finally, Mahesh says Allu Sitarama Raju is his all-time favorite film.
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) May 19, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- Krithi Shetty has to say this about Mahesh Babu and Ram Charan
- F3 Movie: Worldwide closing collections are here
- Adivi Sesh’s Major continues its rampage on Netflix
- Kalyan Ram relieved with Bimbisara’s trailer response
- Top production house buys Lal Singh Chaddha Telugu rights
- Shocker: Tollywood actor’s mother passes away