The much-awaited audio launch event of Superstar Mahesh Babu and star Tamil director AR Murugadoss’ Spyder ended on a grand note in Chennai. Speaking at the event, Murugadoss was all praise for Mahesh’s dedication.
Murugadoss said that Mahesh had told him not to put the ‘Superstar’ title to his name as fans’ love is more than enough for him. Murugadoss further said that Mahesh is the only actor after Aamir Khan to ask him if he needed extra dates for shooting.
The star director went on to say that he wouldn’t have made Spyder without Mahesh’s support. Much to the delight of fans, Murugadoss revealed that Mahesh’s performance during the interval sequence will stun the audiences.
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Jyothika earns rave reviews for her latest film
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!