Telangana government’s ambitious Haritha Haram green conservation initiative has just got a big boost. Superstar Mahesh Babu has accepted KTR’s challenge and took to Twitter and said that Haritha Haram is a great initiative taken towards ago green environment.
Mahesh also posted a few photographs of him and his daughter Sitara planting and watering a mango sapling in a farm land. Mahesh then nominated his daughter Sitara, son Gautam and the director of is ongoing silver jubilee film, Vamshi Paidipally, to take on the challenge.
Challenge accepted, @KTRTRS & @RachakondaCop 😊 Thank you for nominating me…👍 #HarithaHaram is a great initiative taken towards a go green environment. I now nominate my daughter Sitara, my son Gautam and my @directorvamshi to take on the challenge. pic.twitter.com/SEhcuM4Dgy
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) July 30, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhil captures Nag, Samantha’s fun moments
- This title more or less confirmed for Pawan-Krish film?
- RGV in no mood to slow down-Locks his next
- Hot and happening celeb to be a part of Bigg Boss 4?
- After Amitabh, Abhishek also tests positive for COVID-19
- Amitabh Bachchan tests positive for COVID-19; Hospitalized