Telangana government’s ambitious Haritha Haram green conservation initiative has just got a big boost. Superstar Mahesh Babu has accepted KTR’s challenge and took to Twitter and said that Haritha Haram is a great initiative taken towards ago green environment.
Mahesh also posted a few photographs of him and his daughter Sitara planting and watering a mango sapling in a farm land. Mahesh then nominated his daughter Sitara, son Gautam and the director of is ongoing silver jubilee film, Vamshi Paidipally, to take on the challenge.
Challenge accepted, @KTRTRS & @RachakondaCop 😊 Thank you for nominating me…👍 #HarithaHaram is a great initiative taken towards a go green environment. I now nominate my daughter Sitara, my son Gautam and my @directorvamshi to take on the challenge. pic.twitter.com/SEhcuM4Dgy
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) July 30, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?
- Thaman’s big update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s August treat
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W
- Nani crosses a milestone on Instagram
- Jagapathi Babu enjoys highway food with Chiru and Raju