Telangana government’s ambitious Haritha Haram green conservation initiative has just got a big boost. Superstar Mahesh Babu has accepted KTR’s challenge and took to Twitter and said that Haritha Haram is a great initiative taken towards ago green environment.
Mahesh also posted a few photographs of him and his daughter Sitara planting and watering a mango sapling in a farm land. Mahesh then nominated his daughter Sitara, son Gautam and the director of is ongoing silver jubilee film, Vamshi Paidipally, to take on the challenge.
Challenge accepted, @KTRTRS & @RachakondaCop 😊 Thank you for nominating me…👍 #HarithaHaram is a great initiative taken towards a go green environment. I now nominate my daughter Sitara, my son Gautam and my @directorvamshi to take on the challenge. pic.twitter.com/SEhcuM4Dgy
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) July 30, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Rashmika- I share a special bond with Vijay Devarakonda
- Will Vijay Deverakonda team up with Puri Jagannadh?
- Star Bollywood heroine turns producer
- Vijay Devarakonda’s craze doubles in Tamil Nadu
- Ram answers his trolls in a superb manner
- The first fight in Bigg Boss house started