Telangana government’s ambitious Haritha Haram green conservation initiative has just got a big boost. Superstar Mahesh Babu has accepted KTR’s challenge and took to Twitter and said that Haritha Haram is a great initiative taken towards ago green environment.
Mahesh also posted a few photographs of him and his daughter Sitara planting and watering a mango sapling in a farm land. Mahesh then nominated his daughter Sitara, son Gautam and the director of is ongoing silver jubilee film, Vamshi Paidipally, to take on the challenge.
Challenge accepted, @KTRTRS & @RachakondaCop 😊 Thank you for nominating me…👍 #HarithaHaram is a great initiative taken towards a go green environment. I now nominate my daughter Sitara, my son Gautam and my @directorvamshi to take on the challenge. pic.twitter.com/SEhcuM4Dgy
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) July 30, 2018
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections