Hero Mahesh Babu will be collaborating with his good friend and star director Trivikram Srinivas on a massive project next year. This as-yet-untitled film will be bankrolled by S Radhakrishna and Naga Vamsi, while Pooja Hegde plays the leading lady.
This afternoon, Mahesh, who has been on a family holiday in Dubai post his knee surgery, took to Twitter and pleasantly surprised his fans by tweeting a picture in which he’s seen posing with Trivikram, Naga Vamsi and the film’s composer Thaman. “Work and chill…productive afternoon with the team,” tweeted Mahesh. Apparently, the team has discussed about the production planning for this soon-to-commence project.
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) December 27, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood’s pride, Arundhati completes 13 glorious years
- Akhanda becomes the highest grosser in Balakrishna’s career
- Ashok Galla watches Hero movie with audiences
- Sai Dharam Tej looks dapper in the latest pic
- Bhama Kalapam’s intense first glimpse is out now
- Lata Mangeshkar’s health worsens – Still remains in ICU