Legendary actor Akkineni Nageswara Rao’s granddaughter Supriya Yarlagadda returned to acting after 22 years since her debut film, the Pawan Kalyan-starrer Akkada Ammayi Ikkada Abbayi. Supriya has been getting a lot of appreciation for her performance as Nadiya.
But the most pleasantly surprising applause came from Superstar Mahesh Babu. “Mahesh watched the movie and appreciated my performance,” Supriya said in a promotional interview after the film’s release. She also said that a lot of her grandfather’s fans have been calling the film’s producers and are appreciating her comeback stint.
Articles that might interest you:
- My stories are born out of my anger: Balakrishna
- Clarification on Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo’s digital rights
- Fans upset with Prabhas’s regular vacations
- Poll : Which among these film promotions has impressed you the most?
- Pooja Hegde signs two biggies films in Bollywood
- Venky Mama completes censor; All set for Dec 13th release