Legendary actor Akkineni Nageswara Rao’s granddaughter Supriya Yarlagadda returned to acting after 22 years since her debut film, the Pawan Kalyan-starrer Akkada Ammayi Ikkada Abbayi. Supriya has been getting a lot of appreciation for her performance as Nadiya.
But the most pleasantly surprising applause came from Superstar Mahesh Babu. “Mahesh watched the movie and appreciated my performance,” Supriya said in a promotional interview after the film’s release. She also said that a lot of her grandfather’s fans have been calling the film’s producers and are appreciating her comeback stint.
- Elder brother for Krish, younger brother for RGV
- Jabardasth comedian’s next based on wrestling
- Nagarjuna to undergo a striking makeover for Naan Rudra
- Poll : Which of these hit star hero films impressed you this year?
- Kamal hires US fitness trainer for Bharatheeyudu 2