Legendary actor Akkineni Nageswara Rao’s granddaughter Supriya Yarlagadda returned to acting after 22 years since her debut film, the Pawan Kalyan-starrer Akkada Ammayi Ikkada Abbayi. Supriya has been getting a lot of appreciation for her performance as Nadiya.
But the most pleasantly surprising applause came from Superstar Mahesh Babu. “Mahesh watched the movie and appreciated my performance,” Supriya said in a promotional interview after the film’s release. She also said that a lot of her grandfather’s fans have been calling the film’s producers and are appreciating her comeback stint.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijayashanti paid big bucks for Mahesh’s next
- I don’t have any problem kissing on screen-Kiara
- Hit films but not many offers for this heroine
- Balayya to repeat this heroine again?
- Star hero announces sequel to his hit film
- Star heroine falls sick with viral fever