Legendary actor Akkineni Nageswara Rao’s granddaughter Supriya Yarlagadda returned to acting after 22 years since her debut film, the Pawan Kalyan-starrer Akkada Ammayi Ikkada Abbayi. Supriya has been getting a lot of appreciation for her performance as Nadiya.
But the most pleasantly surprising applause came from Superstar Mahesh Babu. “Mahesh watched the movie and appreciated my performance,” Supriya said in a promotional interview after the film’s release. She also said that a lot of her grandfather’s fans have been calling the film’s producers and are appreciating her comeback stint.
- India’s top stars appreciate Nayanthara’s CoCo
- Sumanth’s silver jubilee film seals his career best overseas deal
- Gopichand to juggle two movies at once
- Top producer compares Vijay Devarakonda with Powerstar!
- Jhanvi Kapoor offered yet another Hindi film?