Ace cinematographer KV Guhan’s latest directorial venture, 118, released more than a week ago and is having a successful run at the box-office. Critics and cinephiles lauded Guhan’s technical finesse and taut narration. Now, Superstar Mahesh Babu has heaped praises on his favorite cinematographer.
Mahesh took to Twitter last night and wrote, “Interesting story & edgy screenplay. Enjoyed watching 118. Guhan’s technical skills as a cinematographer & director are top notch. Congratulations to the entire team.” It’s worth mentioning that Guhan had shot Mahesh’s hits like Dookudu and SVSC in the past.
Interesting story & edgy screenplay… Enjoyed watching 118. Guhan's technical skills as a cinematographer & director are top notch…👍 Congratulations to the entire team😊
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) March 7, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV’s Disha Encounter’s trailer recounts the 26/11 horror
- Tamil star Vijay pays last respects to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- SP Balasubrahmanyam laid to rest with 24 gun salute; BBC airs special report
- Deepika Padukone appears before NCB in drug probe
- Poll : According to you, when will RRR resume it’s shooting?
- Legendary singer P Susheela turns emotional on SP Balasubrahmanyam’s demise