Ace cinematographer KV Guhan’s latest directorial venture, 118, released more than a week ago and is having a successful run at the box-office. Critics and cinephiles lauded Guhan’s technical finesse and taut narration. Now, Superstar Mahesh Babu has heaped praises on his favorite cinematographer.
Mahesh took to Twitter last night and wrote, “Interesting story & edgy screenplay. Enjoyed watching 118. Guhan’s technical skills as a cinematographer & director are top notch. Congratulations to the entire team.” It’s worth mentioning that Guhan had shot Mahesh’s hits like Dookudu and SVSC in the past.
Interesting story & edgy screenplay… Enjoyed watching 118. Guhan's technical skills as a cinematographer & director are top notch…👍 Congratulations to the entire team😊
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) March 7, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Anand Devarakonda is ready with his Pushpaka Vimanam
- Akash Puri’s Romantic gets a new release date
- Keerthy Suresh’s Good Luck Sakhi seals its release date
- Latest update on Amitabh Bachchan’s health relieves fans
- Tragedy in Tollywood: Swamy Ra Ra co-producer Sandeep Koritala passes away
- You’ll see Raj Tarun’s different angle in Power Play