Superstar Mahesh Babu is one of the most respected stars of Telugu cinema and is often associated with charity works. Mahesh has facilitated heart operations for over 1,000 children.
We all know that Mahesh Babu has associated with Heal A Child Foundation that supports people who have no financial support and can’t afford medical expenses.
It is also known that Mahesh Babu adopted Burripalem and Siddapuram villages in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana respectively. Meanwhile, on his father Krishna’s birthday, Mahesh Babu has sponsored a full drive of Covid-19 vaccination for Burripalem villagers free of cost in association with Andhra Hospitals.
The vaccination drive has started and pictures have gone viral all aover. Mahesh Babu has time and again proved why he is a superhero in real life as well!
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas asks Salaar team to get back to work
- Ram Gopal Varma shares his review of Family Man 2
- Alia Bhatt paid a bomb for RRR?
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?
- This banner to produce Allu Arjun-Boyapati Sreenu’s next
- Nani launches Lol Salaam’s fun trailer