Leaving his fans across the world in utter grief, acclaimed Bollywood star Irrfan Khan breathed his last at a hospital in Mumbai in the wee hours of Wednesday. In his 3-decades-old illustrious career, Irrfan acted in one Telugu film, Mahesh Babu’s 2006 action drama, Sainikudu.
Mahesh took to Twitter and said that he is deeply saddened by Irrfan’s untimely demise. “A brilliant actor gone too soon. He will be truly missed,” Mahesh said, also extending his heartfelt condolences to Irrfan’s family and loved ones. Irrfan played the main antagonist Pappu Yadav’s role in Sainikudu.
Deeply saddened by the news of #IrrfanKhan's untimely demise. A brilliant actor gone too soon. He will be truly missed… My heartfelt condolences to his family and loved ones. RIP 🙏🏻
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) April 29, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers
- Bobby reveals the main inspiration for Chiranjeevi’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi signs yet another Telugu flick?
- Star couple’s hospital visit leads to speculations of pregnancy