Leaving his fans across the world in utter grief, acclaimed Bollywood star Irrfan Khan breathed his last at a hospital in Mumbai in the wee hours of Wednesday. In his 3-decades-old illustrious career, Irrfan acted in one Telugu film, Mahesh Babu’s 2006 action drama, Sainikudu.
Mahesh took to Twitter and said that he is deeply saddened by Irrfan’s untimely demise. “A brilliant actor gone too soon. He will be truly missed,” Mahesh said, also extending his heartfelt condolences to Irrfan’s family and loved ones. Irrfan played the main antagonist Pappu Yadav’s role in Sainikudu.
Deeply saddened by the news of #IrrfanKhan's untimely demise. A brilliant actor gone too soon. He will be truly missed… My heartfelt condolences to his family and loved ones. RIP 🙏🏻
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) April 29, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Khakee: The Bihar Chapter – Hindi series on Netflix
- DJ Tillu 2 – Is this the reason for Anupama walking out?
- Varisu to be Vijay’s biggest release in UK
- Did Sesh interfere in HIT 2- Director clarifies
- Ram Charan’s comments about remakes go viral
- Latest update on Waltair Veerayya is here