Mahesh Babu and Ranveer Singh are undoubtedly two of the biggest stars in the country and they are a major hit with brands too. Incidentally, both of them endorse the popular cola brand Thums Up with Mahesh Babu being the brand’s face in the two Telugu speaking states and Ranveer Singh in the North Indian market.
The two stars met recently on the sets of the brand’s upcoming campaign and spent quite sometime with each other. That’s not all. Mahesh Babu’s son Gautham too was present during this shoot and he is also said to have interacted with Ranveer Singh.
The new Thums Up campaign titled ‘Charged Up’ will feature Mahesh Babu as a racing car driver who is given a challenge to emerge as a winner. The TV commerical will be unveiled soon.
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral