Mahesh Babu and Ranveer Singh are undoubtedly two of the biggest stars in the country and they are a major hit with brands too. Incidentally, both of them endorse the popular cola brand Thums Up with Mahesh Babu being the brand’s face in the two Telugu speaking states and Ranveer Singh in the North Indian market.
The two stars met recently on the sets of the brand’s upcoming campaign and spent quite sometime with each other. That’s not all. Mahesh Babu’s son Gautham too was present during this shoot and he is also said to have interacted with Ranveer Singh.
The new Thums Up campaign titled ‘Charged Up’ will feature Mahesh Babu as a racing car driver who is given a challenge to emerge as a winner. The TV commerical will be unveiled soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda’s World Famous Lover joins Dec race?
- Rajamouli began working on Baahubali 12 years ago: Prabhas
- Omkar thanks the audience for RGG 3
- Nagarjuna to announce his new projects next month
- Khaidi’s story happens in one night- Karthi
- Taapsee gets good appreciation for her latest film