Mahesh Babu is having a blast on the sets of his upcoming film Aagadu. Sreenu Vaitla is directing the film and this is the second film in their combination after the super success of Dookudu. The latest schedule of Aagadu is progressing in Hyderabad and Mahesh Babu joined the sets few days ago. Over the past few days, several comedy scenes are being shot and the unit members are going over Mahesh Babu’s comic timing and energy on the sets.
The film is an action entertainer set in the Rayalseema backdrop and we had reported earlier that comedy is going to be a key element in the film. “Trademark scene of @SreenuVaitla being shot. SuperStar at his natural best in this sequence.Meaning of LOL can b found on Aagadu sets,” Anil Sunkara, one of the producers, posted on Twitter. Mahesh Babu is playing the role of a cop and the film also stars Prakash Raj as a villain. Tamannaah is the lead actress.
Thaman is scoring the music and KV Guhan is the cinematographer. Anil Sunkara, Gopichand and Ram Achanta are producing the film under 14 Reels Entertainment banner.
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Naga Shaurya to team up with Avasarala Srinivas again?
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR Kathanayakudu did you like the most?
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Srikanth Addala’s next gets an interesting title