Prince Mahesh Babu is currently busy working with ‘Mirchi’ fame Koratala Shiva for his next project which is tentatively titled ‘Srimanthudu’. The shooting of this movie is going at a brisk pace from the past few weeks. Recently the unit has completed its schedule at Pollachi and currently the unit is shooting some key scenes in Ramoji Film City. The first look of this much awaited movie will release on the eve of Ugadi .
Shruthi Hasan is paired up with Mahesh Babu for the first time and Jagapathi babu is playing a crucial role in this flick. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring tunes for this flick which is produced by Mythri Movie Makers.
- Swathi ready for silver screen comeback with a fab new look
- After biopic, EC bans streaming of web-series on Modi
- Siddharth and Trisha to team up for hit Bollywood thriller’s remake
- Rajini’s statement on contesting elections gets a mixed response
- Dear Comrade to be postponed?
- Poll : Which of these two films impressed you the most?